Practices will be held from 7-9 on Mondays and Wednesdays starting July 24th through November 8th
So you've decided to become a Lumberjack, what now?
- Sign up on Teamer.net, this is how we schedule practices and track attendance. The more you show up, the more you play.
- Pay your dues
- Show up to practice
- Get a mouthguard, don't get ones with a helmet strap.
- Get a pair of cleats, soccer cleats are acceptable but football cleats are not allowed per Rugby rules. You can usually find nice cleats for a great price at Ross Dress for Less, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls.
- Rugby shorts and jerseys to practice in hold up better than traditional athletic wear. We often get muddy, leave your Prada at home.
- Socks, these help to protect your legs